Wood block model of Law Commons, the University of Iowa, 1930s?

Dublin Core

Title

Wood block model of Law Commons, the University of Iowa, 1930s?

Subject

Universities & colleges; Models; Buildings

University of Iowa; Law Commons (Iowa City, Iowa); International Center (Iowa City, Iowa)

United States -- Iowa -- Iowa City

1930-1940

Description

Law Commons, built in 1935, was originally a dormitory for law students. In 1960 it became home to the College of Law and later was called the International Center after the new Boyd Law Building opened. The old building was later demolished to make way for a new building for the College of Public Health.

Creator

unknown

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1930/1939

2011-03-21

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Remote Item Item Type Metadata