Built in 1908, the Government Building – later known as the Polk County Building, is an administrative building that originally served as the Post Office. Current home to the Polk County Heritage Gallery. The architecture is Beaux-Arts Classical Style and it is listed on National Register of Historic Places for its classical federal building style.
Chicago, Il. : Gravure Illustration Co.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Walnut St.