Browse Items (46805 total)

The University Elementary School,established in 1915, was a laboratory or experimental school directed through the College of Education for the training of principals, superintendents and teachers. Along with the University High School, it was closed…

The University Elementary School,established in 1915, was a laboratory or experimental school directed through the College of Education for the training of principals, superintendents and teachers. Along with the University High School, it was closed…

South Quadrangle was built in 1942 and was originally a dormitory.

Located at at 3 E. Market Street. Dentistry Building, now called Trowbridge Hall, is across the street.

South Quadrangle was built in 1942 and was originally a dormitory.

Senior Frolic was the senior class's annual commencement week celebration. The first commencement frolic took place in 1909.