Browse Items (46911 total)

The University Elementary School,established in 1915, was a laboratory or experimental school directed through the College of Education for the training of principals, superintendents and teachers. Along with the University High School, it was closed…

University Hospital was built in 1899 and was later known as East Hall and now Seashore Hall. When the new General Hospital was built on the west campus in 1929, the older building became home to other University departments.