Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

George Burnet and another researcher, 1973

George Burnet and another researcher, 1973

Title

George Burnet and another researcher, 1973

Description

George Burnet is in discussion with another researcher. Both individuals are holding bottles filled with a substance.
Iowa State University first offered chemical engineering courses in 1909. The Department of Mining Engineering, Ceramics, and Chemical Engineering was established in 1913. The Department of Chemical Engineering became a separate department in 1920 and under went numerous name changes over the years, which include the Department of Chemical Engineering (1920-1928, 1956-1973, 1978-2005), Department of Chemical and Mining Engineering (1928-1956), Department of Chemical and Nuclear Engineering (1973-1978), and Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering (2005-present).

Creator

Deutsch, Iowa State University

Source

11-04-F.ChemEng.838-01-05-36

Publisher

Iowa State University Library Special Collections: http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/index.html

Date

1973
2012-06

Rights

U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact Iowa State University Library, Special Collections archives@iastate.edu For reproductions see: http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/services/photfees.html

Relation

University Photographs; http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/collections/images.html

Format

Photograph
3.6 x 2.5 cm

Type

Image
Image

Identifier

11-04-F.ChemEng.838-01-05-36
http://cdm16001.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15031coll15/id/1265