Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

Extension Division and Grant Wood project in East Hall, The University of Iowa, 1940s

Extension Division and Grant Wood project in East Hall, The University of Iowa, 1940s

Title

Extension Division and Grant Wood project in East Hall, The University of Iowa, 1940s

Description

The College of Education and Extension Division (now Continuing Education) was located in the former University Hospital building, later known as East Hall and now Seashore Hall.

Creator

Kent, Frederick W. (Frederick Wallace), 1894-1984

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1940/1949
2011-03-21

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Relation

Iowa City Town and Campus
Scenes
Frederick W. Kent Collection of Photographs, 1866-2000
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/collguides/?RG30.0001.01
Prints
Buildings
Seashore Hall
Seashore Hall
Scanned with Ricoh Aficio 3228C @ 600 ppi. Master image saved in TIFF format

Type

Still image
Photographs; Photocollages (Photographic compositions)
jpeg

Identifier

RG30.0001.01
bldgs150-0041.jpg
http://128.255.22.135/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/18798