Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

University High School, now called North Hall, viewed from the southeast, The University of Iowa, March 1927

University High School, now called North Hall, viewed from the southeast, The University of Iowa, March 1927

Title

University High School, now called North Hall, viewed from the southeast, The University of Iowa, March 1927

Description

North Hall was built in 1925 to house University High School, an experimental school founded in 1916 and closed in 1972.

Creator

Kent, Frederick W. (Frederick Wallace), 1894-1984

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1927-03
2011-03-21

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Relation

Iowa City Town and Campus
Scenes
Frederick W. Kent Collection of Photographs, 1866-2000
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/collguides/?RG30.0001.01
Prints
Buildings
North Hall
North Hall
Scanned with Ricoh Aficio 3228C @ 600 ppi. Master image saved in TIFF format

Type

Still image
Photographs
jpeg

Identifier

RG30.0001.01
bldgs113-0004.jpg
http://128.255.22.135/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/18078