Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

Law Commons with its 1959 addition, the University of Iowa, 1960s

Law Commons with its 1959 addition, the University of Iowa, 1960s

Title

Law Commons with its 1959 addition, the University of Iowa, 1960s

Description

Law Center was an addition to the Law Commons, which was originally a dormitory for law students. The expanded building became home to the College of Law in 1960 until the opening of the new Boyd Law Building in 1986.

Creator

unknown

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1960/1969
2011-03-21

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Relation

Iowa City Town and Campus
Scenes
Frederick W. Kent Collection of Photographs, 1866-2000
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/collguides/?RG30.0001.01
Prints
Buildings
Law Commons
Law Commons
Scanned with Ricoh Aficio 3228C @ 600 ppi. Master image saved in TIFF format

Type

Still image
Photographs
jpeg

Identifier

RG30.0001.01
bldgs87-0021.jpg
http://128.255.22.135/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/17657