Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

East Hall Annex seen from the southwest, The University of Iowa, 1961

East Hall Annex seen from the southwest, The University of Iowa, 1961

Title

East Hall Annex seen from the southwest, The University of Iowa, 1961

Description

Located at the corner of Dubuque Street and Iowa Avenue. Formerly known as the Hall of Chemistry and Pharmacy. Seashore Hall is to the east.

Creator

Kent, Frederick W. (Frederick Wallace), 1894-1984

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1961
2010-10-12

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Relation

Iowa City Town and Campus
Scenes
Frederick W. Kent Collection of Photographs, 1866-2000
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/collguides/?RG30.0001.01
Prints
Buildings
East Hall Annex
East Hall Annex
Scanned with Ricoh Aficio 3228C @ 600 ppi. Master image saved in TIFF format

Type

Still image
Photographs
jpeg

Identifier

RG30.0001.01
bldgs37-0013.jpg
http://128.255.22.135/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/13874