Two story wooden depot with signal and Western Union sign. "Grafton Heritage Depot, Grafton, Iowa 50440, 1976, Built in 1878. Restored and placed on the National Register of Historical Places in 1976"--Postcard verso.
University of Iowa. Libraries. Special Collections Dept.
Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For information see: http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/spec-coll/help/copyright.html
John P. Vander Maas Railroadiana
John P. Vander Maas Railroadiana Collection
Vol. 47, Depots by county