Evangelical Lutheran Church of Peace, formerly was the First Methodist Church in Clayton, Iowa. The Lutherans purchased the Church from the Methodist in 1924. The church is located on Lot 1, Blocks 9 and 10 in the town of Clayton.
Woodman Lodge Hall. Evangelical Lutheran Church of Peace organized in 1903. The Church met in the upstairs of the Woodman Lodge Hall until 1924 when they purchased the Methodist Church in Clayton, Iowa.