St. Paul (German Lutheran) Church parsonage was built in 1854 in Garnavillo, Iowa. There was a school room space on the west half of the second floor. This space was used for religious instruction of the confirmands. This structure was used from…
This photograph shows the fire brigade during the tragedy of the burning of the German (St,. Paul) Lutheran Church in Garnavillo in the year 1878. According to the church council minutes recorded on November 5, 1878.
Interior view of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Garnavillo, Iowa in the early 1900. In the year 1903 this view changed. Three recessed Gothic arches were constructed at the west wall, the center being the largest.
St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Garnavillo, Iowa, circa 1908. Postcard shows the church school house, parsonage and St. Paul's Church. The church school house was moved to the Osborne Nature Center, located south of Elkader, Iowa.