Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

Center section of East Hall in winter, The University of Iowa, December 1953

Center section of East Hall in winter, The University of Iowa, December 1953

Title

Center section of East Hall in winter, The University of Iowa, December 1953

Description

East Hall, originally the University Hospital, was built in 1899 and is now called Seashore Hall. When the new General Hospital was built on the west campus in 1929, the older building became home to other University departments.

Creator

Kent, Frederick W. (Frederick Wallace), 1894-1984

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1953-12
2011-03-21

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Relation

Iowa City Town and Campus
Scenes
Frederick W. Kent Collection of Photographs, 1866-2000
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/collguides/?RG30.0001.01
Prints
Buildings
Seashore Hall
Seashore Hall
Scanned with Ricoh Aficio 3228C @ 600 ppi. Master image saved in TIFF format

Type

Still image
Photographs; Photocollages (Photographic compositions)
jpeg

Identifier

RG30.0001.01
bldgs149-0045.jpg
http://128.255.22.135/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/18755