Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

Battered dome from old observatory at MacLean Hall, The University of Iowa, 1960s

Battered dome from old observatory at MacLean Hall, The University of Iowa, 1960s

Title

Battered dome from old observatory at MacLean Hall, The University of Iowa, 1960s

Description

Observatory moved from MacLean Hall to Physics Research Center, now called Van Allen Hall.

Creator

unknown

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1960/1969
2011-03-21

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Relation

Iowa City Town and Campus
Scenes
Frederick W. Kent Collection of Photographs, 1866-2000
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/collguides/?RG30.0001.01
Prints
Buildings
Observatories
Observatories
Scanned with Ricoh Aficio 3228C @ 600 ppi. Master image saved in TIFF format

Type

Still image; Text
Photographs; Clippings (Information artifacts)
jpeg

Identifier

RG30.0001.01
bldgs117-0008.jpg
http://128.255.22.135/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/18104