State Library of Iowa
Copyright and Ownership
Welcome to the Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
Collection Development Policy
Digitization Resources for participants in the Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
Omeka Directions: Adding Items to Omeka
Steps to Participation
Dublin Core and Item Type Metadata descriptions
Required Dublin Core Fields for Items
Browse Items (224 total)
Browse by Tag
Research station in character training and religious education, The University of Iowa, 1920s
Professor Edwin Diller is in background, far right.
Lecture room in zoology annex, The University of Iowa 1900s
Library training class, The University of Iowa, 1930s
Summer library school in Room 206, Engineering Building, The University of Iowa, 1930
Library training study hall in East Hall Annex, The University of Iowa, 1928
East Hall Annex, two blocks north of Old Capitol, was built to house the Chemistry and Pharmacy Departments.
Daily Iowan newsroom in Close Hall, The University of Iowa, 1920s
Close Hall was dedicated in 1890 and located on the northwest corner of Dubuque Street and Iowa Avenue, the present location of the Biology Building. It housed the Journalism Department before being damaged by fire in 1940 and later demolished.
School of Journalism office in Close Hall, The University of Iowa, 1920s
Students with notebooks in home economics class, The University of Iowa, 1920s
Head of the Home Economics Department, The University of Iowa, 1920s
Director of Department of Home Economics, The University of Iowa, 1920s