Interior view of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Garnavillo, Iowa in the early 1900. In the year 1903 this view changed. Three recessed Gothic arches were constructed at the west wall, the center being the largest.
St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Garnavillo, Iowa, circa 1908. Postcard shows the church school house, parsonage and St. Paul's Church. The church school house was moved to the Osborne Nature Center, located south of Elkader, Iowa.