Scene in Greenwood Park
View of a fountain in Greenwood Park. The land for Greenwood Park was purchased in 1894. Greenwood Park was the end of the Ingersoll street car line.
Chicago, Il. : Gravure Illustration Co.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: email@example.com
45th St. south of Grand