Scenes from Hyperion Club
The Hyperion Field and Motor Club was organized January 25, 1900. The athletic club was added in 1904 with activities such as golf, tennis and archery. The clubhouse was dedicated in 1909 and razed in 1972.
Special Collections, Cowles Library -- Drake University.
Chicago, Il. : Gravure Illustration Co.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: email@example.com
Art Work of Des Moines -- Book Three
Photographic print, 4.5 x 7 in.
v. 3, p. 11
7390 NW Beaver Dr.