Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
Iowa Library Services

Iowa Stadium, Field House and Armory, The University of Iowa, ca. 1930

Iowa Stadium, Field House and Armory, The University of Iowa, ca. 1930

Title

Iowa Stadium, Field House and Armory, The University of Iowa, ca. 1930

Description

View looking east and slightly south. Field House and attached Armory in background. Iowa Stadium in foreground. Iowa Stadium was renamed Kinnick Stadium Oct. 7, 1972.

Creator

Kent, Frederick W. (Frederick Wallace), 1894-1984

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1930
2006-07-06

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Relation

Iowa City Town and Campus Scenes
Frederick W. Kent Collection of Photographs, 1866-2000
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/collguides/?RG30.0001.01
Prints
Scenes -- Iowa City
West of river
West of river
Scanned with Ricoh Aficio 3228C @ 300 ppi. Master image saved in TIFF format.

Format

11
16

Type

Still image
Photographs; Aerial views
jpeg

Identifier

RG30.0001.01
0007
west007.jpg
168413524
http://128.255.22.135/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/873