Browse Items (46911 total)

St. Mary's on left side. View from Linn and Iowa.

Clipping from the State University of Iowa bulletin.

University Hospital was built in 1899 and was later known as East Hall and now Seashore Hall. When the new General Hospital was built on the west campus in 1929, the older building became home to other University departments.

This trophy was presented by the University of Iowa Association to the class returning the greatest percentage of its living membership to commencement. The tradition was begun in 1914, awarded to the Class of 1864. The last engraving was made in…