Browse Items (46805 total)

Located at 3 E. Market Street. Entrance to Dentistry Building, now called Trowbridge Hall, can be seen in background.

View looking north toward Macbride Hall. Old Capitol, left.

The University Elementary School,established in 1915, was a laboratory or experimental school directed through the College of Education for the training of principals, superintendents and teachers. Along with the University High School, it was closed…

Male students formally sitting on the front steps of Beardshear Hall with a man in military uniform. In the back row two men hold a banner with the text ""Iowa State College, Ames, USA"" surrounding a cross.

Male students formally sitting on the front steps of Beardshear Hall with a man in military uniform. In the back row two men hold a banner with the text ""Iowa State College, Ames, USA"" surrounding a cross.