Browse Items (11578 total) for Iowa City Town and Campus Scenes

Located in Macbride Hall, formerly known as the Hall of Natural Science.

A dance card is a booklet with a decorative cover designed to help a lady keep track of her dance partners. Typically, it would have a cover indicating the sponsoring organization of the ball and a decorative cord by which it could be attached to a…

The Museum opened in 1858 as a repository for the UI's teaching collection of natural history specimens and later offered public galleries featuring many items from its worldwide collection. It was originally housed in Old Capitol and later in…

Previously known as Chemistry-Botany-Pharmacy Building.