Browse Items (11578 total) for Iowa City Town and Campus Scenes

Published by the Bulletin of the State University of Iowa. The Commercial Museum was a collection of commercial products which could aid courses in commerce and commercial geography and could also be viewed by general public.

Halsey Hall was originally known as the Women's Gymnasium.

Close Hall was dedicated in 1890 and located on the northwest corner of Dubuque Street and Iowa Avenue, the present location of the Biology Building. It originally housed the YM and YWCA and later housed the Journalism Department before being…